Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Endings and Beginnings

Dear Friends,

As we come to the end of 2013, I've received several emails from subscriptions about reflections on the past year and hopes for the future. I love reading them, glean great ideas and get inspired to create art, live life and vow never to feel guilty about not meeting all my resolutions! As a child I would actually make a list on paper, now my lists tend towards the more practical.....



I love new beginnings, but a year seems too long, so I look at each day as my new beginning and am thankful for a multitude of those!
Many blessings for you and those you love for those days to come!



There are only two days left to register for my Print It, Print It Workshop, register at http://susanpm.com/online-workshops/
I hope to see you there!

Enjoy, Susan!

No comments: