Monday, April 21, 2014

What to Do, What to Do?

As you may know, I've been creating fabrics over the past few years with dye, soy wax and a few other techniques......well, maybe dozens...
And I've got a lot of yardage, half and quarter yards that I've made. Some are great teaching samples, some are great for illustrating design elements and so forth but I'm thinking it's time to cut some of these babies up!
So how about some thoughts on what I should do with this:




Or this:





Or this:





Enjoy, Susan!

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Quilts, quilts and more quilts! I've seen some lovely "modern" designs where a solid is used to tie all the lovely surface designed pieces together. The surface designed pieces are often left in large squares or rectangles and some are cut up smaller. They are lovely quilts!

Anonymous said...

If you're going to sell them, leave them as whole pieces.

Unknown said...

The first piece would be spectacular used in one of my improvisational quilts, perhaps as part of my tree series but perhaps not. Just saying . . .